Sunday, February 18, 2007

Its all about getting placed...


Hi guys. I thought i'll write something thats keeping me frustrated almost everyday.. no every hour.. or rather every second. Well you will say i am getting tensed for no reason. But wen the air that surrounds is filled with it, how can one stay calm.


I wanna talk about placements. S6 is an important year for all engineering students? why? They gotta get placed rite. Thats why. I am in S6, and i am going through it now. I am not worried about if i'll get placed or not( some day i will).. but then i am going crazy seeing my friends walking around with shakunthala devi , R S Agarwal and many other books.

We are all under stress.. academics, projects, arts and sports, placements.. i am having tough time managing all these things together. But its ok. I'll take things as they come.

Thanks to a training program that my college arranged for us. They did boost up some confidence level in me. Know wat they said? They told us that "its not u who is looking up at companies to give u job.. but its companies that want u to work for them" Well isn't it true?

I think so.

So guys.. all those of u who are in my state... Don't worry. Stay cool and let companies come looking for u. All u need to be is "Be URSELF". Good luck guys.
And for all those who are not in my state.. pray for us...

Bye guys
have a nice week ahead.

4 comments:

diyadear said...

stay chill babe.. u've got lots of time.. relax n enjoy!!!

Vivek said...

Nice ....I liked the stuff....

Kishor G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kishor G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.