Saturday, January 27, 2007

He's been there for me.... always


Hi guys..
This is my very first blog. Hence i have decided to give it a very auspicious start.
Thats my bhagavan Hanuman.. and i want all of you to know how important he is to me.
I became his devotee since my S3.. the story goes like this.....
As usual i would go home (at that time, my aunts place as my parents where out of station) during weekend.Its a Konkani colony near Fort Kochi.. with a verrry bigggg temple.
That week was very special... there was festival going in. And so it was like a mela there. That evening my granny, my cousin and myself went to the telmple. Now, my grandma is very religious. While she was to buying some book (ya rite some religious book) me and my cousin were looking at the different pics of all the hindu gods one guy was selling. Thats wen i felt it.
I saw hanumanji smiling at me...well... it was just a photo.. but to me it was different. There was something about it.. It was alive i felt. The very moment i saw 'Hanuman Chalisa'... with the guy. Its a book with 40 verses praising my dearest lord... and i bought it.
Ammomma said"sweta, why dont you sing the hanuman chalisa now..... in the tune that sanskar
channelwalle sing it..."
I said,'' ok i'll give it a try''.
Now even though i didnt remeber the tune properly i sang the 40 verses.. to my own surprise, i i enjoyed it so much that i wanted to sing it again and again and again..Which i did, after reaching home. Since that day many wonderful things have happened to me. All good things.I shall not tell you wat... because those are my "chote chote" secrets.
He has been there for me whenever i was having a hard time.. He is there with me even now watching over me.. protecting me.. from all bad things in life.. and whenever i tend to forget him.. not purposely... (common yaar forgive me.. its in human nature) he has reminded me of his existence.
So now i know for sure that god exists.. watever form he is in.. he's there for all of us.. This is one imoprtant think that i learnt in life. I realised that there is nothing more significant that him. So guys atleast once a day take 5 minutes off ur busy schedule and thank him for everything he's given us.
bye for now

12 comments:

Unknown said...

now u have 1 more person other than ur family member looking over u (im talking abt the one above and nt abt me,hehehehe)
hope u do well wit him looking after u wen u do both good and mischevious deeds..........after all hanuman likes both the above catogry......

sweta prabhu said...

well he does like both the catogaries and hope he's there with me for all "the deeds" .. he hehe

I said...

Sweet ! :)

Unknown said...

njan
thante
prasnangalkkulla
oru
valiya
marupadi
tharunnund
please
wait
and
see

Amit said...

cool blog !!

Unknown said...

kollam............kalakki.........hanuman kalakki.........keep it up........

athul said...

impressed!!!!

sweta prabhu said...

thank u all for the comments

SHINE K PAUL said...

hi Sweetty,
ur blog is so............... beautiful nd very simple like u. u r realy very talented girl, very nice to meet u. i got ur blog from ur orkut profile, u can check my profile as shine k paul. can u help me for create a website first page only. its allready in net, but not good. chek this www.mookkannoor.com , i created this site to help our village, to show the world about our village. can u help me to finish this site
with hope
shine k paul

SHINE K PAUL said...

so.......... sweet nd simple blog, i got ur blog from orkut, check my profile as shine k paul
with lov
shine

Vivek said...

hey really nice...i too love and trust sri hanuman...all ur posts are of gud class and quality...i am upgrading my blogs based on such quality blogs..

Unknown said...

Good one and quite natural. Can you please approve my Orkut Request I am too from Fort Cochin

Thanks
Ratheesh Shenoy