Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Great Come backs Season 2 : Lessons from this world.. :)

Hi...

I made an attempt to come back here 5 years ago.. But failed. It never once did occur to come back here. Not because I stopped loving to write.. But more because I got caught up in the downs and ups of life so much that I had to fall to rise. 

Lot has happened over this period of time. India Won Cup, Our Government changed,  I switched 2 companies, moved 3 cities, failed relationships and  got married to Mr.Right. Now that's short and sweet.

So I will try and jot down some top lessons this world taught me. 
  1. Never Ever keep the key to your happiness in someone else's hands.
  2. Expectations reduces Joy. Oh yeah.. It really does. All you need to do is just Do Do and Do what ever it is that you feel is right for you. But don't expect others to reciprocate in the same frequency as yours. They are travelling their path in their style buddy. That brings me to ...
  3. Accept people and situations as they are. Just accept. Let it be. Somethings are just beyond control. Let it come and let it go.
  4. Have a hobby. Develop it. 9-5 jobs are boring. Moreover most of us to slog 10-12 hours a day. It takes the life out of us. To add to the work pressure there is The Great office politics; the appraisal race; the unhealthy competitions..  I really don't enjoy these things but all of us have to deal with it right? So in the midst of all these chaos, find time for yourself and develop that hobby. You will love it. You never know what hidden talent you have. Explore. Honestly I have not been a regular at this - but I do take out time sometimes.
  5. Ok so you did not get to marry the love of your life. Chill.. there are other fishes in the sea. 
  6. Everyone in this word is looking for love. Not all can express it ; not all can understand this. So just be nice to everyone. Don't Judge them by their exterior looks. If you cant look inside, just be nice. 
  7. Revenge is sweet. But its totally..NOT worth it. Forgive and become cautious.
  8. Smile.Laugh. Its free.. :)
  9. Pray. Talk to the Supreme Soul. He is the most reliable, the most sweetest and the bestest of Friend you can have. Make friends with him. 
  10. Get Insurance. Life, Health. For yourself and for your family. Its a must.
Enough Gyan! Period. 

I am bidding goodnight for today. And I hope to write more posts here. Leaving you with my favorite pic of the year 2014. That's right we are 1 year old. Meet Mr.&Mrs. Kamath :)



 

No comments: