Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Art Brat!!

"Yes I have had some moments with you,
  Yes  I have got drenched with you.
  But then I had to let you go,
  for my life's chores had taken a toll.
  Now after an year we meet again,
  and it looks as though we should stroll this lane.
  Oh Baby lets get into our killer spree,
  & drown into the world of the artist's sea."

Yo guys, how you been - I am no poet! but I tried my hand this time. This post is all about me boasting about my life in the world of brush,paints,canvas and colors. I am not a born artist. But I do have some hidden partially explored talents in this area. Attaching couple my works.  Amateur - but definitely worth every single second invested in this.  


Planing to do some more of these kind of charcoal works - but like I said my life's chores are still taking a toll.
Tonight I am crashing onto my pillow with this thought - What & When is your next masterpiece Ms.Art Brat?

No comments: